Skip to main content
Serving with the Persecuted Church Since 1967
- To encourage and empower Christians to fulfill the Great Commission in areas of the world where they are persecuted for their involvement in propagating the gospel of Jesus Christ. We accomplish this by providing Bibles, literature, radio broadcasts, medical assistance, and other forms of aid.
- To give relief to the families of Christian martyrs in these areas of the world.
- To equip local Christians to love and win to Christ their enemies who are opposed to the gospel in countries where believers are actively persecuted for their Christian witness.
- To undertake projects of encouragement, helping believers rebuild their lives and Christian witness in countries that have formerly suffered Communist oppression.
- To emphasize the fellowship of all believers by informing the world of atrocities committed against Christians and by remembering their courage and faith.